As a Backend Engineer at Botrista Robotics, you will work on our next generation robotic system and accessory product. You'll be a member of the in-house software engineering team that will work with our industrial design, mechanical engineering, business operations and manufacturing teams.
We have consultant in Silicon Valley help design the structure and develop the algorithm, and outsource part of work to contractors in Taipei. We need Software lead in-house to help communicate and drive the projects with contractors. Also, do hands-on work like writing the code for the handshake between windows and robot. Right now we're building couple things:
1. New Generation Robotic Self-Checkout Store
2. AI Demand Forecasting Software
3. Shop management AI Autopilot Model
4. New Retail Model and Fresh Supply Logistic
- Design and create AI Demand Forecasting Software.
- Design and create Shop Management AI Autopilot dashboards and reports for monitoring backend services.
- Construct and deploy API to allow engineering teamto build custom tools and features.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Systems Engineering, or other related field and 1+ years of backend software development.
- Expertise in Django or Node.js.
- Experience with Linux environment.
- Experience with one more of following database frameworks like MySQL / PostgreSQL / SQLite / MongoDB.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Quick learner with passion for new technology development.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Reliable and committed to getting the job done.
- Experience in front-end development.
- API development.
- Payment GatewayAPI integration experience.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
- Stock options.
How to Apply
Please send us your CV,a link to your portfolio and Github that can showcase your previous work experience or projects.Apply for This Job