We're looking for an experienced Compliance Engineer who will be responsible to provide global product compliance analysis and guidance to ensure that all electrical, mechanical and other regulated performance specifications, as well as environmental and materials requirements, are satisfied in all the countries where the AWS business either exist or will expand.
As a Compliance Engineer at Botrista Robotics, you will interact with Engineering, Operations, Procurement, Supply Chain, Legal, Tax, and other internal businesses and external stakeholders to drive global product compliance.
- Work closely with hardware design teams throughout the product life cycle in order to obtain the required regulatory compliance and safety certifications.
- Execute with operations teams to sustain compliance through the hardware’s product lifetime.
- Hands-on participation for NSF to test the sanitation and compliance of designs during development (pre-compliance testing).
- Hands-on participation for EMC/EMI and UL/CSA to test the safety and compliance of designs during development (pre-compliance testing).
- Conduct root cause determinations and corrective design action for any failures.
- Be responsible for artwork for labels specifications as required by certification bodies.
- Create procedures and guidelines to mitigate compliance and safety issues early in the design phase, and ensure that devices meet governmental and industry regulations in international markets.
- Provide guidance on global markets environmental compliance such as ROHS, REACH and WEEE.
- Develop key metrics to evaluate the program’s performance, and build implementation plans to confirm our performance and compliance, against program metrics, internal company requirements, and regulations; conduct periodic reviews to ensure projects are on track.
- 5+ years as a Compliance Engineer or similar discipline with a background in product development and technical regulatory compliance.
- 5+ years of EMI/ESD hands on compliance testing, data interpretation and debug experience
- 5+ years of product safety design reviews, compliance feedback, and testing experience.
- 5+ years of multi-product experience in submissions for official certification through relevant compliance bodies such as FCC, CE, CSA or UL.
- Advanced degree in industrial equipment safety standards/ electrical engineering and/or relevant certifications preferred.
- 10+ years in EMI/ESD hands on compliance testing.
- 10+ years in testing product safety.
- Proven track record of role modeling in a collaborative teamwork environment.
- Ability to move quickly and work in an ambiguous environment.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
- Stock options.
How to Apply
Please send us your CV, a link to your portfolio that can showcase your previous work experience or projects.Apply for This Job