As a Control / Firmware Engineer at Botrista Robotics, you will work on our next generation robotic system and accessory product. You'll be a member of the in-house software engineering team that will work with our industrial design, mechanical engineering, business operations and manufacturing teams.
As a member of the Firmware Engineering, each member is responsible for contributing to and producing a stable firmware solution. This includes: requirements specifications, risk assessment, design and implementation, code reviews, and product testing. Right now we're building couple things:
1. New Generation Robotic Self-Checkout Store.
2. AI Demand Forecasting Software.
3. Shop management AI Autopilot Model.
4. New Retail Model and Fresh Supply Logistic
- Software programming applications in firmware development. (Arduino Based)
- Wireless IOT development. (Linux Based)
- Robotic interface development.
- Develop new generation automated machine.
- Analyze and define system requirement specifications.
- Check software control and components by test and measurement equipment.
- Experience with Python development.
- Familiar with C/C++ and data modeling.
- 1+ year of experience using development Arduino.
- Experience developing embedded Linux software and Raspberry Pi.
- Experience with version control software such as Git.
- Quick learner with passion for new technology development.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Reliable and committed to getting the job done.
- Experience in firmware design tools and languages.
- Experience with Computer Vision application.
- Proven experience in developing software using ROS.
- Any practical experience in automated products manufacturing and development.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
- Stock options.
How to Apply
Please send us your CV,a link to your portfolio and Github that can showcase your previous work experience or projects.Apply for This Job