As a Manufacturing Engineer at Botrista Robotics, you will work on our next generation robotic system and accessory product. You'll be a member of the in-house hardware engineering team that will work with our industrial design, software engineering, business operations teams.
We're looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to take the lead role in resolving mechanical manufacturing issues on the factory floor. Duties will include troubleshooting problems, identifying root causes, working with support departments to develop solutions, planning and completing projects which simultaneously increase productivity, reduce cost, reduce inventory, and improve customer delivery performance. In addition to developing methods and standards for mechanical assembly in manual, semi-automatic and fully automated processes. Position will also be responsible for populating plant-wide computer systems with achievable labor standards for performance measurements. Right now we're building couple things:
1. New Generation Robotic Self-Checkout Store.
2. AI Demand Forecasting Software.
3. Shop management AI Autopilot Model.
4. New Retail Model and Fresh Supply Logistic.
- Support several manufacturing processes, ensuring equipment uptime, meeting production goals and high product quality.
- Develops work instructions, drawings, tests, modifications, assembly processes, fixtures, processes or specialized manufacturing and test equipment for existing or new products.
- Prepares and maintains manufacturing documentation (Routers, BOMS’s, and Work Instructions) for new and existing equipment in manufacturing.
- Create and maintain procedures for standard production processes and solution implement.
- Identify opportunities and lead projects to improve productivity, reduce costs, improve quality and achieve on time delivery to meet production needs.
- Coordinates with R&D to successfully launch new products into high-volume manufacturing. Interface with maintenance to troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all factors and conditions that impact the processes and products including:
- Bachelor’s or master degree in Engineering.
- Ideally 3+ years experience as a Manufacturing Engineer or in a related discipline.
- Familiar with statistical methods, 6-sigma and Lean Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of quality and reliability concepts, supplier management, and general manufacturing operations. An area of expertise such as a specific process, material or industry is key to show depth of knowledge base.
- Experience with a solid-molding CAD software package such as SolidWorks.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups or managers.
- Lean manufacturing background and a strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills in Chinese, Taiwanese.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems (SAP, Oracle) beneficial.
- Show strong people and leadership skills.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
- Stock options.
How to Apply
Please send us your CV,a link to your portfolio that can showcase your previous work experience or projects.Apply for This Job