As a Marketing Intern at Botrista Robotics, you'll be a member of the in-house operation team that will work with our business operations and engineering teams.
We're looking for a marketing intern to help with all facets of our marketing strategy - from offline to digital, social and content marketing. You will get hands on experience on how to put together and execute an advertising strategy with mass media, create digital marketing content, create brand awareness at events, and manage marketing campaigns across several different platforms. You will also learn how to generate reports to track success and ROI on current marketing campaigns and how to adjust strategy if underperforming.
- Assist in creating email campaigns, online promotions, social posts, blogs, etc in Chinese and English.
- Assist with events to promote company and generate leads.
- Assure consistent branding and messaging across print and digital media platforms.
- Report content performance and social insights.
- Outgoing and not afraid to speak and promote our business to others.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Fluent in Chinese and English.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities as a team player.
- Proficient with using and learning technology, including MS Office, CRM, G-Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Should be open-minded, a passion for learning, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
How to Apply
Please send us your CV, a link to your portfolio that can showcase your previous work experience or projects.Apply for This Job
Please write a English post (300 - 500 words) in one page with basic layout design, you can pick any topics related to food automation industry.