As a Mechanical Engineer Intern at Botrista Robotics, you will work on our next generation robotic system and accessory product. You'll be a member of the in-house hardware engineering team that will work with our industrial design, software engineering, business operations and manufacturing teams.
This position is the Mechanical resource for the Unit and exists to provide direction to project, process and maintenance operations of production equipment. Right now we're building couple things:
1. New Generation Robotic Self-Checkout Store
2. AI Demand Forecasting Software
3. Shop management AI Autopilot Model
4. New Retail Model and Fresh Supply Logistic
- Working with internal engineering team to executive product designs from concept to production including specification, design, prototyping, validation and testing.
- Work independently or within cross functional development teams to fully define user needs and product specifications. Design, develop, and test prototypes and V&V units that meet these specifications.
- Technical responsibilities from concept to detailed design, documentation, production support, and customer service support of all Botrista related items.
- Assist and support manufacturing, with documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, and customer requirements.
- Collaborate with other engineers within the department and across the organization on mechanical designs and activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design and test problems within standard regulations.
- Research and analyze spend data to identify cost savings opportunities.Ensure Procurement functions are administered efficiently, cost effectively, and in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience with a solid-molding CAD software package such as SolidWorks.
- Excellent communication skills in Chinese, English.
- Reliable and committed to getting the job done.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
How to Apply
Please send us your CV,a link to your portfolio that can showcase your previous work experience or projects.Apply for This Job