As a Operations Executive at Botrista Robotics, you'll be a member of the in-house operation team that will work with our business operations and engineering teams.
We're seeking highly motivated and positive individual with great organizational people to join our team as a Operations Executive. A successful Account Manager in our practice is a customer service / sales / operations master and an efficient problem solver with excellent communication skills. Must be willing to learn all aspects of daily operations to ensure quality and efficiency standards through staffing, scheduling, performance management and other goals.
- Coordinates executive activities and priorities with department in the office.
- Coordinating and monitoring logistic operations.
- Track and manage all contact and opportunity information in company CRM.
- Assist online customer service, maintenance problems, deliver extraordinary customer service at every touch point and collect feedback.
- Directly or indirectly executes work that substantially affects business operations.
- 1 year+ of experience preferred.
- Fluent in Chinese and English.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities as a team player.
- Proficient with using and learning technology, including MS Office, CRM, G-Suite, or similar tools.
- Must have a valid driving license and at least one year of licensed driving experience in Taiwan.
- Hard working , high energy, love to be challenged.
How to Apply
Please send us your CV,a link to your portfolio that can showcase your previous work experience or projects.Apply for This Job